Treasure Island Florida Activity Guide
- The Treasure Island Beach Trail (a mile long walkway along the beach. The Treasure Island Beach Trail provides easy access to the motels, restaurants and bars that make up the heart of Treasure Island's hotel district.)
- Treasure Island's Downtown (providing several clothing stores, a drug store, banks, liquor store, florist, restaurants, bars and a new Publix grocery store.)
- John's Pass Village (at the north end of Treasure Island).
- St. Pete Beach to the south has a large number of stores, restaurants and bars.
- St. Petersburg is to the east of Treasure Island and boasts Major League Baseball, world-renowned museums, and a busy downtown district.
Plan your sunny, sandy Treasure Island escape today at Westwinds Waterfront Resort.
Water Sports Rentals:
- Eagle Parasail and John's Pass Waverunners
- Fly-n-High Wave Runners
- Dolphin Marine Rentals
- Captain Daves Water Sports
- Publix (Within Walking Distance)
- John's Pass Boardwalk and Village
- Tyrone Square Mall
- International Plaza and Bay Street
- Ellenton Premium Outlets